Friday, April 29, 2011

Beautiful Journey

Since today is the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton, I was naturally going to write something wedding related...something along the lines of princess cakes or pretty invitations.  

However, all this "wedding fever" has inspired me to look at my old wedding photos and re-live our own "royal" wedding day  (it was held at an English estate owned by Timothy Eaton, so it felt very “royal” indeed). As beautiful as that day was, it pales in comparison to the beautiful journey since then.

So, I thought I’d simply share a photo that captures one of the “moments of my life". It's not your typical wedding photo, but reflects what I think weddings are really about...the beginning of a journey, taking a path together, watching, learning and waiting for each other patiently while picking up and experiencing beautiful things along the way.




May every Prince and Princess take that beautiful journey together, and live happily every after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What the beautiful people are saying...