Monday, April 18, 2011

Beautiful Barbie "Art"

My daughter is a real girly girl.  She loves her dolls, and loves to dress them up.  So when I was looking for art to put in her room, I scoured the internet and stores to find old fashioned "barbie" doll art.  Old sketches of barbie fashions from days gone by.


Unfortunately that is not an easy task to find.  Nor is it something I wanted to heavily invest in (read: spend a lot of money) for something that was possibly a fleeting interest.


So, I found these old shadow boxes...


Found scrap book paper that coordinated with her room...


Pinned some unused "barbie" dresses...




And voila!  


My pint sized client was thrilled!  Beautiful.



1 comment:

  1. Nice post. barbie games always entice the young girls specially when it is asked to wear up the barbie.

    ReplyDelete

What the beautiful people are saying...