Friday, July 22, 2011

Culinary Dream Team


Now that you’ve seen the spaces I’d like to live in, now it’s time to feed the crew that would live or visit those spaces.

Our family enjoys a variety of foods…everyday chicken to sushi (it’s rare that children have cravings for sushi, but mine do).  And I do enjoy cooking and baking. However, I'd also like to sit back and relax and let someone else do the culinary arts thing...


If I could hire a chef, I’d have...



Ina Garten for my upscale parties...

Giada De Laurentiss for fun and casual family and friends gatherings...

...and Chuck Hughes…for girls night out dinners
(Jamie Oliver was my second pick, but I think 
I would tire of his lisp by the time dessert rolled around...)

In the following week, I will showcase a few signature recipes from these talented chefs…dishes that I’ve actually made myself (so they can’t be too difficult!).

Enjoy in good taste!



Simply Beautiful Now



No comments:

Post a Comment

What the beautiful people are saying...