Monday, June 06, 2011

Beautiful Chanel-Inspired Chair

With spring cleaning, I was dropping off a few items at the local Bibles for Missions store (a great charity).  And of course, since I was in the store, I thought I’d take a peek.

In the corner, this interesting chair caught my eye.  When I first saw it, I instantly thought of Chanel, or Baker furniture (the famed line that carries the furniture line of one of my favourite designers, Barbara Barry).



I bought this chair for $6…and thought of all the possibilities.  Here are a few inspirational chairs that I hope to somewhat re-create with my new find.

Dark chair with fully gilded back.
{source: Thomas Pheasant for Baker}


Black chair with gilded edges and details.
{source: Oficina Inglesa}


Antiqued cream chairs

Beautiful choices.




No comments:

Post a Comment

What the beautiful people are saying...